I just wanted to list a few suggestions that I hope will be part of the Cupix experience. I come from the Construction Industry so I might provide a different viewpoint.
1. I would like to have one URL for each project. It is likely I will be making multiple tours of the same building over time and it would be great if I there was a dropdown for each iteration of the project. I know this is possible by using the compare tool but I would like the option on the viewer to choose the left side as well as the right. This would stop me from having to send out a new URLs for each iteration or having the viewer constantly view an old model on the left side.
I found a workaround by combining the tours into one and then adding each tour into the highlight reel labeled by dates but I wonder if this was the intended feature of the highlight reel. The downside to this is that the highlight reel is converted into a history tracker and then the feature of comparing one another is lost as well
(Is there a copy 3D tour option?)
2. I recently tried the VR on a google cardboard and found there was no full screen option. Beside the address bar interrupting the experience, it also inhibited my ability to tap on the screen due to the design of the cardboard which unfortunately presses the top of the screen where the address bar is making the ability to move while viewing imposible.
3. During the processing it would be nice to have a percentage or an ETA. I might end up uploading thousands of photos for a single tour so knowing if the process is working or not would be helpful.
4. I realize adding more photos to a tour would cause the processing to restart again but it would be a great feature, given the time it takes to upload large amount of photos. If you had the ability to reuse the photos that have been uploaded already that would save a lot of time. In relation to that, it would be convenient to control when the processing starts. I might get into a situation where I have half of the photos one day and get the other half the next. If I had the option to upload the first batch and then later upload the remaining it would save some time.
5. In the edit mode there is an arrow which states "Move this Section into another 3D tour" when there is only one Section it asks to delete the 3D tour first. I understand the message box but it should be more clear because the message box comes off as you just pressed the delete 3D tour button. It really should come after the selection of moving the Section to another 3D tour..
6. The hotspot feature to link to another view is not clear. I went to the view I wanted and used the "Copy a link to the current viewport" and pasted that into the hotspot but when I use the tour clicking on the link opens a new window to that location. I would like to stay within the same window and move to that location. Am I doing this wrong? Is there another link labeled Viewport Link that I am not seeing?
Other than that, I can honestly say I have been very pleased at all the features that Cupix brings. I look forward to using this product across an entire construction project. It will be a valuable tool in more ways than I can image. Keep up the great work.