Cupix Support Center

Are my 360 pano's free to use forever? Afraid of how to price to clients

Implemented

Hi Cupix,

I know that you mentioned that it will be an 'affordable subscription model' sometime, but it's hard for me to put a price on these for my clients without knowing the actual price. For the one's that I've done in BETA, will they always remain free for the clients to use as long as they have the embed code? I'm trying to price so it's affordable, but also am afraid that one day they will all stop working unless I pay the monthly membership (which I plan to do if it is affordable, but this isn't my main job so I need to be able to make money on top of paying for the membership). Please shed some light. Will the embed codes that I'm using now still work if I'm not a member in the future?

Thanks!

• Hi, John.

Thanks for writing in. We're going to disclose the official price plan sometime later this month, so we cannot give you exact figures, but it will be comprised of 3 plans with different benefits, the cheapest plan being under $40 per month. Even with the free plan you will still be able to create more than a dozen 3D tours, or more depending on the size of the house, and share or publish on the web, for example, Facebook, Twitter and even Google Street View. 

Also, Ay tours you create are free and will be free.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• if I do not renew the subscription will the routes be lost? will be deleted from Google Street View?

• Hi, Bill.

Sorry for the late reply. The 3D tours you uploaded to Google Maps will not be affected by subscription and remain in place. All 3D tours created during the Beta period are free and will be free even after the Beta. As for the 3D tours created after beta, you are not able to access the 3D tours if you don't renew the subscription. However, you will have a grace period to decide to resume the subscription. Also, you can have up to 200MB storage which allows you to keep one mid-size 3D tour for free. 

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

Login to post a comment