Decline Messages & Solutions
Your payment can be declined for various reasons. When your payment is declined, you will receive a notification. If you receive a notification, check that you entered your card number and billing information correctly. If you are still experiencing problems after entering the right credit card number and information a second time, contact your bank or credit card company for more information. Also, check that your card has available funds, and that your card hasn't expired. If none of these works, you may want to try another payment method. Below are decline messages that can be displayed;
- Your card was declined. Please contact your bank or credit card company for more information.
- The credit card information you provided is invalid.
- The card does not support this type of purchase.
- The card does not support the specified currency.
- A transaction with identical amount and credit card information was submitted very recently.
- The card has insufficient funds to complete the purchase.
- An error occurred while processing the card.
Note:Please do not click the submit ‘Place Order’ more than once when making a payment as it may take several minutes for a payment to process. After correcting any issues that may have prevented a payment from being processed, please wait at least two hours before trying to make another payment. You may also consider trying a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies before resubmitting a payment.
Online payment unsupported countries
Online payment for the following countries is not supported.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- North Korea
- South Korea