Payment Declined Messages and Solutions
Your payment can be declined for various reasons. If your payment is declined, you will receive a notification. Verify that your card number and billing information are entered correctly if your payment is declined. If you are still experiencing problems after entering the correct credit card number and information a second time, contact your bank or credit card company for more information. Check that your card also has available funds and that your card has not expired. If these suggestions do not work, try another payment method. Below are notifications that your payment has been declined:
- Your card was declined. Please contact your bank or credit card company for more information.
- The credit card information you provided is invalid.
- The card does not support this type of purchase.
- The card does not support the specified currency.
- A transaction with identical amount and credit card information was submitted very recently.
- The card has insufficient funds to complete the purchase.
- An error occurred while processing the card.
Note: Do not click the ‘Place Order’ button more than once when making a payment as it may takse several minutes for a payment to process. After correcting any issues that may have prevented a payment from being processed, wait at least two hours before trying to make another payment. You may also consider trying a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies before resubmitting a payment.
Online payment for the following countries is not supported.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- North Korea
- South Korea