Cupix Support Center

Watermark Logo Hyperlink

Implemented
Is it possible for the Watermark Logo to be a hyperlink to a website? It seems like this should be an option for both the company that made the tour and the client who wants people to go to their website. The only work around so far is to put the link into the info displayed in the tour which works but isn't pretty.

• Hi, Devin.

Thanks for writing in our Forum. We think your idea is really brilliant and we agree that this will increase more traffic to your website. We will add it to our feature request, and discuss the timeline for developing this feature. We appreciate your opinion. We hope we can get back to you as soon as possible with this feature. 

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Good to know my voice is heard. I would also like to add an option to choose the image/link for each tour. Being limited to one watermark for all the tours within that space makes it difficult to sell the watermark space to a client. If the client is big enough there isn't a problem but I would like to include small businesses that only want one tour. 

• I whole-heartedly agree with Devin Lee. I have multiple business i am working with and it be a huge asset if we could use multiple watermarks and logo for each individual rendering. This would be a MASSIVE help.  Thanks again for all your amazing customer support guys! 

• Hi, Devin and Lamar. 

Thank you for the patient waiting. We are glad to announce that the function is now available! You can set your watermark log with a hyperlink to your website. Go to Settings > Player Settings > Watermark Image.  Type your website link in the Home Link field, and click update then you are all done. Please check out this new feature.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Is it possible to add a specific logo or watemark for each tour? Iam working with some real estate agancies that would like their logo to be presented on each tour. As for now it seem that there is only one option for all tours.                                                                       Cheers! Liran

Login to post a comment