Cupix Support Center
In Progress
hi, im looking to use this as a demo tool.  in some cases i doubt there will be internet, is there an offline version or a way of loading the tour onto my laptop?  thanks

• Hi, Kieran.

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, The offline version is not available at this moment. We'll inform you if the feature is announced. To suggest you an alternative in the mean time, you can record the a video of the camera animation of your 3D tour using screen recording apps. Here are some recommendable apps; OBS Studio, FlashBack Express, and Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

•  Hi there, we have a client that is particularly sensitive about where their captured imagery is stored. Do you have an offline solution yet?

•  Yeah I'm interested in the same thing... it would be okay to build the 360 site online but then I would need to host it offline. Is this possible?

• Same here, self hosted solution is required. 

• Same here. I need to show the tours in a fair stand and i know internet connection is going to be horrible. Any possibility to download the tour and run it offline?

•  Hi there, trying to get a bump on this thread. For us the issue is not internet connectivity, but security of the imagery and the ability to save on private servers. Is there anything you can assist with here or do you have plans to release this capability?

• Hello another bump for speed of acess in a area with very slow internet. Thank you

• Dear Cupix Support, this has been over a year. And still no answer.
    We have a similar kind of problem. Not only is internet connectivity a problem, but the client is also pretty sensitive about online storing. What do you have to offer? I hope we won't have to wait long again for a reply. 

• Same here, self hosted solution is required. 

• Any word on this?

• anch'io ho bisogno di un archivio in locale, non in rete, per la privacy  del cliente. Trovate la soluzione e saremo tutti pronti ad acquistare il prodotto. Grazie

Login to post a comment