Cupix Support Center

Panoramas are slightly tilted ? Normal ?

Implemented

Hello again, I notice that most of the panoramas I send are, after cloud calculation, slightly tilted. The original files (equirectangulars) are perfectly straight  Is there a way to make them straight? 

sabot.jpg
(2.33 MB)
  • Hi, Cedric.

Thanks for writing in. We're carefully checking out your 3D tour and trying to figure out the cause. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Hey guys,

I've got the same problem, but my panoramas are extremely tilt. I guess more than 20 degree.

• Hi, Vic.

Thanks for writing in. We're working on it, and this bug will be fixed within a week. We'll inform you when we fix the problem. 

Again, we appreciate your report on this issue.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Thank you guys, I appreciate your fast support!

• How's the status?

• Hello Vic Loewen

Thank you for waiting. We've been checking several 3D tours with the similar issue reported by other users. We are trying to see if there are common patterns or mistakes made that are causing the tilting issue, but at the same time, our developers are also checking our calculating algorithm as well. It's hard to promise when the algorithm will be renewed, but until, whenever you run into the same issue again please try creating another tour with the same set of photos. 

Best regards,

Cupix Support

• I am having the same issue. Why don't you add a function that allows us to do a horizontal line just like the vertical line adjustment so we can level our photos if there is an issue? How can I resolve this issue immediately as this is related to my job and I do not have time to wait. 

• They couldn't fix it within 6 months. I wouldn't believe there is a solution in the next time. I am so unhappy with the whole system. Because of this issue I had to buy their first package for unlimited uploads. Then I uploaded one pic for one project. after that i transferred all projects to one. This workaround costs me 24 bucks. After all I could get back to my free account with an adequate result.
Login to post a comment