Cupix Support Center

WhiteLabel and Custom Domains?q

Implemented

Hello Cupix team,

What an amazing system!  We have clients who want the final product with no reference to creator. In other words white labeled virtual tour with the ability to host or embed under other domains.  Is this a feature that you will offer with your higher end subscription models?  If so what price range?

Maz

• Hi, All!

Here's great news for you!

Finally, we are ready to roll out the white-labeled Web Player. The availability is limited and we will gradually roll it out on a first-come, first-served basis.

If you are interested in this new exciting offering, please contact us for more details.

Best Regards.

Cupix Support

• Hello, I am also interested in the WL solution.

Which price structure or which procedure is required? I look forward to receiving an email. Dear Greetings Germany
  • Hi, Michael.

We sent you an email regarding the WL solution. Thank you for your interest, and please check your inbox.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• No white label, no purchase. This is a great product, but this is why we never ventured into matterport. I hoped this would be different. :(

•  Will you please provide WL option?  We are currently evaluating which tour provider to use for real estate (Cupix, 3dVista, PanoSkin, CloudPano, etc.) and the ability to WL is an absolute must have. 

•  Sorry, I meant to ask for info regarding the WL option, how to enable, etc. 

• I am also interested in White Label and Self Hosting options, could you please send me the details?

Login to post a comment