Cupix Support Center
Deferred

Is it possible to add audio files to the 360-tour? Or maybe some sound effects?

• Hi.

Unfortunately, adding audio files or sound effects to 3D tours is not available at this moment. We've received similar feature requests before, and we're considering adding the feature in our future update.

Your feature request has been accepted, and we'll inform you when we release the feature. 

We appreciate your opinion and let us know anytime when you come up with a brilliant idea that will improve our service. 

Best Regards,

Cupix Support 

• Is this feature available?

• Is this feature available?

• Hi Cupix team - I ain't too proud to beg for this feature! 

Allowing users the choice to listen to videos already in the space would enhance our tours TREMENDOUSLY, and help drive more traffic to my clients' 360 experiences. Background music or SFX loops would be the bee's knees.

Clients have already requested the ability to insert existing videos (with sound) into the VR space, so any development attention on audio would be greatly appreciated! 

Walt Wasdyke
    vosotvo

• HOW ABOUT 3D AUDIO... from Sennheiser mics. I have seen this on "regular" video, but to ad 3D audio would REALLY make the VR Tours POP! Please ad the ability to add not "just audio" but 3D (Spatial) AUDIO! Sennheiser has a headset/mic combo that does this. This would be such a compliment to your software and a real effective combo.  Thank you!

• Thanks for writing in. We will consider the feature you requested and we will let you know when it's released.

Regards,

Support Cupix.

• Audio from video (using photo box) should be nice too.... please :)

• Any update on this? I did not realize that cupix was missing this essential (for me) feature that many competitors offer.

Login to post a comment