Cupix Support Center
Implemented

Hello,

congratulations on your product.

I haven't yet started using it, as I am waiting for my 360 camera to arrive, but I already know it is very good based on previews and reviews.

I understand the platform is free to use during open beta period, but before I start using it, I would like to know if you already have a determined (or estimate) price for when you do start charging and if it will be on a subscription basis.  The reason for my question is that I don't want to start offering a service to my clients without knowing how much it is going to cost me.

Thanking you in advance.

Rick

• Hi,
    could you please send me also your pricing plan?
    Thank you in advance!

• Hi I would like to receive a priceplan as well.  Thank You in advance,

• Hello Cupix. I would like to have your price plans. Please email me. Thank you. 

• Please send the pricing info. Thanks

• I would like to have your price plans. 

Can you send email me.

Thank you

• Hi Cupix Support,

may I also please have your price plans by email?

Many thanks!

• Hi -

May I also have your price list?

Thanks very much!

• Good Afternoon, can I have the pricing to my inbox too? 

Thank you in advance!

• Sorry for the late reply.

The official pricing is announced and you can check it on our website(http://www.cupix.com/pricing.html).

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Here is my situation....  I am a freelance photographer, and I am trying to provide a 360 degree virtual tour and floor plan service to my customers.  MOST of my clients (real estate agents) only want the floor plans, but I have to use the cupix system to generate the 3D model, which I then pass off to a 3rd party to use for the creation of the floor plan.  The only part of the AEC pack that I need is the measurement tool, to scale the project and provide accurate measurements for the floor plan (I take a laser measuring tool along and capture the measurements to ensure accuracy).  So, I feel that paying $69 for that ONE tool, on top of the regular subscription is too expensive.  Furthermore, when one buys the AEC pack, it should include the features of the Studio pack, in my opinion.  Your prices make it difficult to keep the costs down, which is why I am using Cupix in the first place, as an alternative to Matterport.  What can you offer to keep my business?

Login to post a comment