Cupix Support Center
Implemented

Hello,

congratulations on your product.

I haven't yet started using it, as I am waiting for my 360 camera to arrive, but I already know it is very good based on previews and reviews.

I understand the platform is free to use during open beta period, but before I start using it, I would like to know if you already have a determined (or estimate) price for when you do start charging and if it will be on a subscription basis.  The reason for my question is that I don't want to start offering a service to my clients without knowing how much it is going to cost me.

Thanking you in advance.

Rick

• Hi, Were now in May any updates on the prices yet.  Don't want to spend time learning to use the software properly just to find out it going to be too expensive.

• Hi, Daniel.

Thank you for writing in. We've sent you an email regarding the pricing plan. Please check your inbox.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Hi, I can not find the pricing plan on the website yet. Was it already released?

• Hi,  agreed that is very good product. Understand that now is FOC, but can let know when it will be release the price plan ? If possible, appreciate that you can email me pricing plan.
    Afraid to spend  alot of time effort wok into it and the price is too expensive.

• Can I get a copy of the price plan too please? mdcasurfen@juno.com

• Hi, Hanna, JT, and Mike.

Thanks for your great support and interest in Cupix.We haven't officially announced our pricing yet. The official pricing will release within two weeks when we end the open BETA. We're planning to have a one-month trial after the open BETA. We've contacted you via email and attached information about the pricing plan. Please check your inbox and contact us if you have any further questions. 

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• May I recieve a copy of the pricing plan as well?
  • Hi, Shane

We've sent you an email regarding the pricing. Contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Hi! May I also receive a copy of the pricing plan? Thanks
  • Hi, Egli.

Thanks for writing in. We've sent you an email. Please, check your inbox and contact us if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Hello I'm interested in the pricing plan. Don't quite understand why its not being published if you already have it available. Thanks.
  • Hi Cupix,

Thanks for the great job. I asked for an email about the price. I did get 5 emails, but none have any attachments. The all have a link 'price' which takes me back to this page. Please resend with the attachment. Thanks again. :)

Kindly,

Mike Kelley

• Hi, 

May I please get an email for the price plan as well? Thanks! 

• Hello Cesar Rendon Jr, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us and trying out Cupix. The reason why we still haven't posted anything about our price is that we're still working on it now. We're trying very hard to be as reasonable as possible and it is quite challenging for us to figure out how much could actually fall into the safe zone. We're looking at mid June at the moment, so please kindly wait.

Hello Mike Kelley and Javier Anaya

Thanks for writing in. We've sent you an email. Please, check your inbox and contact us if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• May I get the price as well please?
Login to post a comment