Cupix Support Center

2D floor plan with measurements

In Progress
Do you offer a 2D floor plan option with measurements?
  • Hi, Ryan.

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately, we don't offer a 2D floor plan. We provide a polyline to show a basic shape of a floor plan. We are aware of that the floor plan is very important in our service and working on it to find the most efficient workflow for users. The floor plan option will be available soon in our next update. In the meantime, you can refer to the polyline to create a floor plan or use other floor plan service. 

Here's an example of what a Cupix Tour provides: polyline and first person are shown. Since the polyline is automatically calculated the 3D mesh does not need to be used for floor plan creation.  The Cupix tour is all that is needed to create a floor plan.

Below is an example what someone (you included) can create from a Cupix Tour: this type of result you can be generated after a few minutes of a skilled users time. As you can see the floor plan can be traced from the polyline from the Cupix tour, and details can be verified from the 1st person view. And, If a reference dimension is known or taken then the entire floor plan can be scaled and measurements and dimensions can be added to the floor plan.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• this is what I have been trying to find out all weekend. At last an answer. I need many more points in the building before I can use Cupix then.

• follow on to the thread from 7 mos ago. Is the floor plan now readily available. You mention "skilled user" Is there a video training that can help a new user?

• Hi, I would also like to know if you guys might implement some way of tracing a floor plan. Being able to build a floor plan from panoramas in this app would make this a more epic app than it already is. I've attached a screen shot of another app tracing walls in the pics, it works really well however other places not so much as cupix can you implement something like this?

• Hi, I would also like to know if you guys might implement some way of tracing a floor plan. Being able to build a floor plan from panoramas in this app would make this a more epic app than it already is. I've attached a screen shot of another app tracing walls in the pics, it works really well however other places not so much as cupix can you implement something like this?

Login to post a comment