Cupix Support Center

Enhancement Request - Ability to Make a Copy of a Model

Planned

If this has been expressly requested and answered elsewhere, I apologize.

I am working with a number of clients who have multiple buildings in a complex.  They would like a overall virtual tour that encompasses all the buildings in the complex, plus an individual tour per complex.

I would like to be able to make each individual tour, make a copy, and then merge the copies into the overall tour.  As the system works now I have to duplicate work (these are large buildings, so is a significant time impact)

• Hi, Shane.

Thanks for writing in. Some users have requested that function, and we are considering it. As you said, especially for a large scale site, the duplication function is necessary. We'll add it on our feature request and develop further to apply it in our app in the future. We'll let you know when it's available and we hope your project goes well. 

Contact us if you have any problems while working on the project.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• I have exactly the same requirement. a small tour for me contains in excess of 600 Panos. Re-Creating a 600 pano tour from scratch just to get a copy is not a cost efficient use of my time. 
    An update on the progress of a "tour copy function" would be appreciated. Thanks

• Needing this function as well!! Thanks for all the awesome work Cupix. 

Login to post a comment