Cupix Support Center

Photos in photo frames not displaying properly

Implemented
Both in the sample and in a demo on the website, I have noticed that photos uploaded into photo frames are not displaying properly. I position the frame against the wall, but the photo is displayed hovering in space about 1 meter in front of the frame. Is this a bug or has it just not been fully implemented yet? For my application, I need photos to display in the viewer exactly where the photo frame object is.
  • Hi, John.

Thanks for writing in and we apologize for your inconvenience. We think that's a temporary technical issue, and when we tried it, it worked well without the problem you are handling. We recommend that you retry it after clearing all the cache. If you still have the same problem, then please share the 3D tour with us(support@cupix.com) so that we can check your 3D tour. 

Also, there's a tip to attach a photo frame right on the wall.

Sometimes the 3D mesh of walls is not perfect. Therefore, a photo frame you inserted may be partially hidden or follow along you when you navigate the 3D tour. In that case, you can insert an occlusion box(Insert > Box > Occlusion box option) which works as a 3D mesh, then add a photo frame on top of that to be anchored correctly. 

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Thanks for your reply; I'm on a Mac, rather than PC, so that may have something to do with it. It's still not displaying properly on Chrome or Firefox. I'm just adding a photo frame to the included sample demo tour, so I'm not sure sharing it with you would make a difference. It may be a Mac display issue because it only happens in the final viewer screen, not in the edit screen.
  • Hi, John.

Thanks for sharing your 3D tour. We've carefully checked it, and it's not only for a Mac. We detected the same technical issue, and currently, our development team is taking a look to figure out the cause and fix. We'll get back to you as soon as we fix it.

Best Regards,

Cupix Support

• Thank you; I am glad you found this to be a real issue and are working to resolve it. This will be helpful for everyone who uses Cupix.
Login to post a comment